I can’t be the only person that feels like time is WHIZZING by 💨
In my last post I said that I’m not one for New Year’s resolutions, but I do like the idea of setting an intention or selecting a word to set the tone for the year ahead. In typical Karly fashion, I couldn’t choose just one word 😉 My words for 2019 are:
joy & s i m p l i f y
And simplify because I’m a mom and if it’s complicated, I won’t do it 🙃
Enter Follain – a clean beauty retailer that focuses on sharing a curated selection of the best high-performing and non-toxic products. One of the cool things about Follain is that they offer amazing starter kits for people looking to try non-toxic products without breaking the bank.
They were kind of enough to send me the Clean Essentials Kit to try out. I was really excited because I hadn’t tried any products by OSEA, Indie Lee, or Ursa Major. The kit contains the following products in a handy little pouch:
- OSEA Ocean Cleanser
- The cleanser is mild and doesn’t strip your skin so it won’t feel tight after cleansing. It was effective at removing my makeup (I wear very little, just a little concealer most days).
- Indie Lee CoQ-10 Toner
- The toner was hydrating, smelled lovely, and didn’t sting like a lot of toners might because it doesn’t contain any alcohol.
- Ursa Major Golden Hour Recovery Cream
- The cream was incredibly hydrating but not at all greasy.
- Follain Refillable Soap
- And surprisingly I loved the “everything” soap best (who would have guessed!). The tiny refillable bottle says it “cleans hands, washes dishes, safely bathes kids, de-toxifies the dog. It’s like an elevated castile soap.” Safe to say the citrusy-fresh scent hooked me and I’m looking forward to throwing it in my diaper bag so we don’t have to use the chemical ridden soaps present in most public bathrooms. YUCK.
I also happen to have won one of Follain’s holiday giveaways! I know, lucky me ☘️ I won the Tammy Fender Epi-Peel. It’s touted as a “facial in a jar”. I would compare it to a super mild at-home microdermabrasion treatment. It has a lovely fresh/herbal scent and was a fabulous gentle exfoliator. I am so excited to have this in my arsenal to help with the pesky blackheads on my nose. Thanks again Follain!
If you’d like to try one of their fabulous kits or maybe treat yourself to something else, use the code ref15_p5h6mr for 15% off your order (exclusions apply).
Thank you Follain for allowing me to simplify my beauty routine – I LOVE knowing I can trust the safety of any of the products on your website.